2010年12月13日星期一

the Atlanta Replica Franck Muller watches Falcons,

Jamie Dukes, a former NFL lineman for the Atlanta Replica Franck Muller watches Falcons, Green Bay Packers, and Arizona Cardinals, is on a mission this Super Bowl Sunday, Health reports. This day sees the highest food consumption of the year, apart from Thanksgiving, and Dukes wants you to put down those chips and get healthy by watching what you eat. Dukes, who will cover Sundays game between the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts on the NFL Network, has become an advocate for eating less and exercising more ever since he found himself battling with obesity after his retirement in 1996.

He went from 290 to about 400 pounds and resorted to Replica Zenith watches getting his stomach stapled in 2008 after not being able to get his weight down. He saw several exNFL friends of his die of obesity, and he wants to spread a cautionary word. Use Super Bowl Sunday as your New Yearsresolution part deux, Dukes says. This is the day where all the foodis being consumed and so you have to do something to work that foodoff. He recommends getting off the couch and tossing a football around during the game breaks.Aileen TorresPhoto: Courtesy of Wikimedia

Last Thursday, I had an early morning flight to San Francisco. I left my home in Santa Fe, New Mexico, without my morning coffee but remembered my replica Cartier watch reusable cup. (I'm patting my back right now, by the way.) The coffee shack at the airport told me if I used my cup the drip would cost me an extra buck. The explanation: "We would lose money if everybody brought their own cups."Share ('’)That's not actually true. Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day. In 2010, that will equal 23 billion coffee cups, or right around $13 million that independent coffee shops will spend on cups annually.